Sunday 4 August 2013

Photo Snaps

So I told myself ages ago I would start a blog.. I failed miserably! But here I am - and I am updating with some snap I've taken whilst learning photography. I've been lucky enough to be taken under the wing of a Perry Lee from Bottega Photography who has been amazing. He has helped me with  my photography in ways I can't even explain.. He has given me the opportunity to photograph models in a studio setting, and also location shoots and I am loving the challenge. So I've decided to include some of my favourite photos so far. Hope you like them! 


- ATD


Jasmine. © Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013
© Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013
Lucy. © Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013
© Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013
Lauren & Claire. © Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013

Lauren. © Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013

Claire. © Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013
They call it dancing... Claire © Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013

Lauren & Claire. © Copyright AshtonTiarn Designs 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment